Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Headliner is done


We went to Pollard's Trim Shop to pick up my car today. The headliner looks great. They did a really nice job. They had some trouble with the weatherstipping on the windows. I had bought a new set made by Empi. The window guy said that the rubber was to soft and just shredded when he tried to install the windows. He was able to use the old rubber on the rear and side windows, but I had to order a new piece for the windshield.


You can see the old headliner on the right, the new one on the left. I'm hoping to start the carpeting today, then finish up the seat upholstery over the weekend.




On a side note, my son got a new queen sized bed today, he was too big for the double bed. He must like it because he made up his bed and cleaned his room for the first time ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea......its not like that anymore :)